JQ6500 MP3 is a hardware decoder providing serial MP3 chip, perfectly integrating MP3 and
WMV. Meanwhile, the software supports TF card driver, spi flash update on the computer, and
FAT16, FAT32 file system. Through simple serial commands, it can execute music playing.
Easy-to-use without cumbersome underlying operations, stability and reliability are the most
important features of this product. Also the chip is uniquely customized as a low-cost solution for
specific voice playing field.
- Onboard Complex Frequency Decoder IC MT8870DS
- On board 5 LED indicators for easy viewing output state
- DC Power Supply Voltage : 5V (4.5V-5.5V)
- Operating Temperature : -40-+85 °C
- IO Drive : Current Maximum 10 mA.
- PCB Size: 26.5 (mm) x 24.5 (mm)
- Differential input voltage: ±40mV (Full-scale differential input voltage is ± 40mV)
- Data accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit A / D converter chip.)
- Refresh frequency: 10/80 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5V DC
- Operating current: <10 mA
- Size: 24 x 16 mm
Frequency : 40-1000 Hz Channel number : 16 channel (Drive 16 Servo Motors, LED Strips) Resolution : 12 bit Voltage : DC 5-10 V Size : 60*25 mm Color : Dark Violet Net Weight : 12 g
Read More : https://learn.adafruit.com/16-channel-pwm-servo-driver