10×4.5 Propeller CW/CCW
₹226.00 "exc. GST"
Includes one CW rotating propeller and one CCW rotating propeller
A set of 2 x 1045 Propellers. The set includes one clockwise rotating and one counter-clockwise rotating propeller with 2 x propeller shaft adapters. The adapters allow the propeller to be used with motors of different shaft diameters.
This 1045 propeller can be used with brushless motors with a 800-1800 kV rating. With a low kV motor(800 – 1400 kV), this propeller offers smooth flights with longer flight times perfect for FPV and aerial photography. With a high kV motor (more than 1200 kV) this propeller offers fast flights perfect for acrobatic flights.
Note: Buy additional propellers than required on your multirotor as propellers are regularly broken during flight crashes
- Diameter: 10″ (25.4 cm)
- Pitch: 4.5″ (11.43 cm)
- Includes one CW rotating propeller and one CCW rotating propeller
- A number of electric bicycles use brushless motors that are sometimes built into the wheel hub itself, with the stator fixed solidly to the axle and the magnets attached to and rotating with the wheel.
- Fans use brushless motors also in order to increase overall system efficiency.
- Brushless motors are commonly used as pump, fan and spindle drives in adjustable or variable speed applications.
- This quadcopter motors are used in industrial positioning and actuation applications.
- Size: 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 12mm.
- Weight: 21 gram (Inc Piezo buzzer).
- IC: Atmega644 PA.
- Gyro/Acc: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
- Auto-level: Yes.
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V.
- AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (6 channels).
- Signal to ESC: 1520us.
- Firmware Version: 1.9S.
APM 2.8 Flight Controller :
- Needle: straight.
- Power supply: LP2985-3.3.
- Max voltage: 16V.
- Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor.
- Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2, and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output).
- Arduino Compatible!
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic data logging.
- Optional off-board GPS, a uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and USB functions respectively.
Specification of 30AMP BLDC ESC Circuit :
- Output: 20A continuous; 25Amps for 10 seconds
- Input: 30A continuous; 35Amps for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-4 cells Lithium Polymer / Lithium Ion battery or 5-12 cells NiMH / NiCd
- BEC: 5V, 2Amp for external receiver and servos
- Max Speed: 2 Pole: 210,000rpm; 6 Pole: 70,000rpm; 12 Pole: 35,000rpm
- Weight: 22gms
- Size: 47mm x 27mm x 12mm