The board has one relay which works on 5V but the input signal can come directly from microcontroller output working at 3V or 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, and motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by the RED Led.
Features of Single Channel 5V Relay Board:
- LED Indication of Relay ON.
- Direct input from 3-5V Microcontroller for relay control.
- Output terminal for relay contacts.
- Provision of 2×3 pin male header for wire connection.
- Powered from external 5V or from male header.
Applications of Single Channel 5V Relay Board:
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- The over/under current and voltage protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- For differential protection.
- Device switching.
- Multiple DIY projects.
Input : 5V/GND DC Communication Interface : UART/Serial On Board 3.3V Regulator On Board Reset & Boot Switch Compatible with ESP-12E/12F ESP8266 WiFi Module On-Board Level Shifter LED on GPIO5 Mounting Holes for easy MountingTutorial Usage Video