Showing all 12 results
₹980.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
- A number of electric bicycles use brushless motors that are sometimes built into the wheel hub itself, with the stator fixed solidly to the axle and the magnets attached to and rotating with the wheel.
- Fans use brushless motors also in order to increase overall system efficiency.
- Brushless motors are commonly used as pump, fan and spindle drives in adjustable or variable speed applications.
- This quadcopter motors are used in industrial positioning and actuation applications.
₹295.00 "exc. GST"
Material : Glass fiber Compatible with MK KK flight control installment pitch of holes Compatible with MK KK flight control system Can connect 1-8 ESC. Board Dimensions : 50 x 50 x 2 mm. Weight : 8 gm. Hole Spacing : 45mm Square and 35mm Square (Compatible with KK 45mm spacing)Add to cart
₹650.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
Specification of 30AMP BLDC ESC Circuit :
- Output: 20A continuous; 25Amps for 10 seconds
- Input: 30A continuous; 35Amps for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-4 cells Lithium Polymer / Lithium Ion battery or 5-12 cells NiMH / NiCd
- BEC: 5V, 2Amp for external receiver and servos
- Max Speed: 2 Pole: 210,000rpm; 6 Pole: 70,000rpm; 12 Pole: 35,000rpm
- Weight: 22gms
- Size: 47mm x 27mm x 12mm
₹2,119.00 "exc. GST"
Color: Black Material: Glass fiber Suit for different open source flight controller, like APM 2.5/2.6/2.8, KK, MWC, and Pixhawk 2.4 Package Weight: 24 gm. Upper Frame size: 90 x 60 x 2 mm(LxWxH). Lower Frame Size: 100 x 70 x 2 mm(LxWxH). Shock absorber Height: 10 x 12 mm.(DxH).Add to cart
₹8,148.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
APM 2.8 Flight Controller :
- Needle: straight.
- Power supply: LP2985-3.3.
- Max voltage: 16V.
- Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor.
- Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2, and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output).
- Arduino Compatible!
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic data logging.
- Optional off-board GPS, a uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and USB functions respectively.
- Size: 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 12mm.
- Weight: 21 gram (Inc Piezo buzzer).
- IC: Atmega644 PA.
- Gyro/Acc: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
- Auto-level: Yes.
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V.
- AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (6 channels).
- Signal to ESC: 1520us.
- Firmware Version: 1.9S.