Showing all 8 results
- A number of electric bicycles use brushless motors that are sometimes built into the wheel hub itself, with the stator fixed solidly to the axle and the magnets attached to and rotating with the wheel.
- Fans use brushless motors also in order to increase overall system efficiency.
- Brushless motors are commonly used as pump, fan and spindle drives in adjustable or variable speed applications.
- This quadcopter motors are used in industrial positioning and actuation applications.
₹35.00 "exc. GST"
These are famous and widely used bullet connectors in the hobby world. These are generally used between brushless motor and ESC. This can also be used for various other connections and extensions. These are rated around 80 A. For more higher Amps application you can go for 4 mm. Best way to fix the wire to the connector is to heat the connector in a flame and put the solder lead. Once melted you can simply fix in the wire and let it cool down. Make sure you use shrink tube for proper insulation. These connectors has a spring inside and are made of quality material and gold plated. These comes in pair male and female.Add to cart
Specification of 30AMP BLDC ESC Circuit :
- Output: 20A continuous; 25Amps for 10 seconds
- Input: 30A continuous; 35Amps for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-4 cells Lithium Polymer / Lithium Ion battery or 5-12 cells NiMH / NiCd
- BEC: 5V, 2Amp for external receiver and servos
- Max Speed: 2 Pole: 210,000rpm; 6 Pole: 70,000rpm; 12 Pole: 35,000rpm
- Weight: 22gms
- Size: 47mm x 27mm x 12mm
- Size: 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 12mm.
- Weight: 21 gram (Inc Piezo buzzer).
- IC: Atmega644 PA.
- Gyro/Acc: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
- Auto-level: Yes.
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V.
- AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (6 channels).
- Signal to ESC: 1520us.
- Firmware Version: 1.9S.