Showing 1–12 of 33 results
Standard For Arduino Shield interfaces and shape
Can continue to stack other For Arduino expansion boards
M3 screw positioning holes for easy installation
High Drive normally open contact closure
Onboard relay indicator
Channel: 4 channel
Relay Voltage: 5V
Size(LxBxH) : 75mm x 55mm x 18mm
- This 8 channel 5V relay has both optical and magnetic isolation, providing a lot of protection to the inputs from electrical faults on the outputs.
- Works well with both 3.3V and 5V logic (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Teensy..), requiring little current drive.
- Breadboard friendly, using Female/male dupont makes it extremely convenient for prototyping.
- LED indicates its working status. Red refers to errors.
- 3 terminals per SPDT relay.
Input : 5V/GND DC Communication Interface : UART/Serial On Board 3.3V Regulator On Board Reset & Boot Switch Compatible with ESP-12E/12F ESP8266 WiFi Module On-Board Level Shifter LED on GPIO5 Blog Usage Video