Showing 1–12 of 21 results
₹40.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
Low-Voltage and Standard-Voltage Operation – 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V) – 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V) • Low-Power Devices (ISB = 2 µA at 5.5V) Available • Internally Organized 8192 x 8 • 2-Wire Serial Interface • Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression • Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol • 100 kHz (1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V) and 400 kHz (5V) Clock Rate • Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection • 32-Byte Page Write Mode (Partial Page Writes Allowed) • Self-Timed Write Cycle (10 ms max) • High Reliability – Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles – Data Retention: 100 Years • Automotive Grade and Extended Temperature Devices Available • 8-Pin DIP Packages
₹70.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
Single Supply with Operation down to 1.7V for
24AA512 and 24FC512 Devices, 2.5V for
• Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- Active current 400 uA, typical
- Standby current 100 nA, typical
• 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
• Cascadable for up to Eight Devices
• Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
• 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
• Page Write Time 5 ms max.
• Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycle
• 128-Byte Page Write Buffer
• Hardware Write-Protect
• ESD Protection >4000V
• More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
• Data Retention > 200 years
• Package 8-lead PDIP
• Temperature Ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40C to +85C
- Automotive (E):-40C to +125C
Applications of LM555 Timer IC:
- Timing Controlled circuits.
- Building a Clock Source for memory related systems.
- DIY projects including those requiring a Pulse.
- Touch switch.
- Fidelity Detector.
- Precision Timing
- Sequential Timing.
- Pulse Width Modulation.
- Pulse Position Modulation.
- Linear Ramp Generator
₹35.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
Complete receiver an 18-pin package Excellent performance CMOS, single 5 volt operation, Widely operating voltage: ~ 5.25V Minimum board area Central office quality Low power consumption APPLICATIONS Paging systems Repeater systems / Mobile radio Credit card systems Remote control Personal computers