DIY Wired RC (Remote Controlled) Vehicle
Welcome to our Blog !
In this post, we are going to guide you to build a Wired RC (Remote Controlled) Vehicle from scratch with complete details and video demo. We are going to assume that you have no prior experience and starting from scratch.
Components required :
1) 4 x DC Geared Motors : 100/200 rpm (Buy here)
2) 4 x Compatible Tyres (Buy here)
3) 2 x DPDT Switches (Buy here)
4) 1 x Chassis (Mechanical body) (Buy here)
5) 10 Colored Rainbow Ribbon Wire : Length as per requirements (Buy here)
6) 3 x 2 pin Screw Terminals (Buy here)
7) 1 x General Purpose PCB (Buy here)
8) Power Source (Battery with Snapper/DC Adapter) : 9-12V DC (Buy here)
9) Tools (Buy here)
Unassembled complete kit (Coming soon)
Assembled complete kit (Coming soon)
Download Remote Schematic from here.
Please follow the video for an easy step by step guide. In case of any questions or queries, feel free to post below.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and check out other tutorials of DIY projects.