Showing 1–12 of 315 results
₹25.00 "exc. GST"
Color Strands : 10 Strand Type : Multi-core Length : 1 mtrAdd to cart
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 45V
- Collector-Base Volt (Vcbo): 50V
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.1A
- hfe: 200-450 @ 100mA
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 310mW
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 300MHz
- Transistor Case Style: SOT-23
- No. of Pins: 3
- Package / Case: SOT-23
- Termination Type: SMD
- DIY Projects.
- Battery-operated toys.
- Disk drives Steel rolling mills Paper.
- Machines Medical equipment.
- Radio-controlled aircraft.
- Automobiles Drive systems Positioning.
- Industrial and consumer actuators Winches Robotics Mixers.
- Robotic projects.
₹980.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
- A number of electric bicycles use brushless motors that are sometimes built into the wheel hub itself, with the stator fixed solidly to the axle and the magnets attached to and rotating with the wheel.
- Fans use brushless motors also in order to increase overall system efficiency.
- Brushless motors are commonly used as pump, fan and spindle drives in adjustable or variable speed applications.
- This quadcopter motors are used in industrial positioning and actuation applications.
₹295.00 "exc. GST"
Material : Glass fiber Compatible with MK KK flight control installment pitch of holes Compatible with MK KK flight control system Can connect 1-8 ESC. Board Dimensions : 50 x 50 x 2 mm. Weight : 8 gm. Hole Spacing : 45mm Square and 35mm Square (Compatible with KK 45mm spacing)Add to cart
₹170.00 "exc. GST"Add to cart
RPM : 100/200 (choose and message the requirement, default 200 rpm would be given)
Shaft Diameter : 6 mm (with internal hole)
Weight : 125 gms
Torque : 4 Kgcm Voltage : 6 - 24V (Nominal Voltage : 12V) No-load current = 60 mA(Max) Load current = 300 mA(Max) Blog